Skip to main content

德永英明 - 壊れかけのRadio


德永英明 - 壊れかけのRadio


Lyrics

作詞:徳永英明
作曲:徳永英明
何も聞こえない 何も聞かせてくれない
僕の身体が昔より 大人になったからなのか
ベッドに置いていた初めて買った黒いラジオ
いくつものメロディが いくつもの時代を作った
思春期に少年から 大人に変わる
道を探していた 汚れもないままに
飾られた行きばのない押し寄せる人波に
本当の幸せ教えてよ壊れかけのRadio

いつも聞こえてた いつも聞かせてくれてた
窓ごしに空をみたら かすかな勇気が生まれた
ラジオは知っていた 僕の心をノックした
恋に破れそうな胸 やさしい風が手を振った
華やいだ祭りの後 静まる街を背に
星を眺めていたけがれもないままに
遠ざかる故郷の空 帰れない人波に
本当の幸せ教えてよ 壊れかけのRadio

ギターを弾いていた 次のコードも判らずに
迷子になりそうな夢 素敵な歌が導いた
思春期に少年から 大人に変わる
道を探していた 汚れもないままに
飾られた行きばのない押し寄せる人波に
本当の幸せ教えてよ壊れかけのRadio
華やいだ祭りの後 静まる街を背に
星を眺めていたけがれもないままに
遠ざかる故郷の空 帰れない人波に
本当の幸せ教えてよ 壊れかけのRadio

遠ざかる溢れた夢 帰れない人波に
本当の幸せ教えてよ 壊れかけのRadio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛