Skip to main content

Prince - Purple Rain

Prince - Purple Rain (Official Video)

Lyrics

I never meant to cause you any sorrow

我從來沒有想過要讓你悲傷

I never meant to cause you any pain

我從來沒有想過要帶給你任何痛苦

I only wanted to one time to see you laughing

我只想看你一次笑

I only wanted to see you

我只想見你

Laughing in the purple rain

在紫色的雨中笑

Purple rain, purple rain

紫色的雨,紫色的雨

Purple rain, purple rain

紫色的雨,紫色的雨

Purple rain, purple rain

紫色的雨,紫色的雨

I only wanted to see you

我只想見你

Bathing in the purple rain

沐浴在紫色的雨中

I never wanted to be your weekend lover

我從來沒想過成為你的週末情人

I only wanted to be some kind of friend

我只想成為某種朋友

Baby, I could never steal you from another

寶貝,我永遠無法從別人身上偷走你

It's such a shame our friendship had to end

我們的友誼不得不結束真是太遺憾了

Purple rain, purple rain

紫色的雨,紫色的雨

Purple rain, purple rain

紫色的雨,紫色的雨

Purple rain, purple rain

紫色的雨,紫色的雨

I only wanted to see you

我只想見你

Underneath the purple rain

紫色的雨下

Honey, I know, I know

親愛的,我知道,我知道

I know times are changing

我知道時代在變

It's time we all reach out

是時候我們都伸出援手了

For something new, that means you too

對於新事物,這也意味著您

You say you want a leader

你說你想要一個領導者

But you can't seem to make up your mind

但你似乎下不了決心

I think you better close it

我認為你最好關閉它

And let me guide you to the purple rain

讓我帶你去紫色的雨

Purple rain, purple rain

紫色的雨,紫色的雨

Purple rain, purple rain

紫色的雨,紫色的雨

If you know what I'm singing about up here

如果你知道我在這裡唱的是什麼

C'mon, raise your hand

來吧,舉起你的手

Purple rain, purple rain

紫色的雨,紫色的雨

I only want to see you

我只想見你

Only want to see you

只想見你

In the purple rain

在紫色的雨中


Prince and The Revolution - Purple Rain (Live in Syracuse, March 30, 1985)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛