Skip to main content

Milli Vanilli - Girl I'm Gonna Miss You (Official Video)

Milli Vanilli - Girl I'm Gonna Miss You (Official Video)

Lyrics

I knew it from the start you would break my heart

But you still I had to play this painful part

You rapped me 'round your itty bitty finger

With your magic smile

You kept me hangin' on a lovers cross a while

You put your spell on me

Took my breath away

But there was nothin' I could do to make you stay

I'm gonna miss you

All the love I feel for you

Nothing could make me change my point of view

Oh, girl

I'm gonna miss you baby


Giving all the love I feel for you

Couldn't make you change your point of view

You're leavin'

Now I'm sittin' here, I'm wastin' my time

I just don't know what I should do


It's a tragedy for me to see the dream is over

And I never will forget the day we met

Girl, I'm gonna miss you


Like a honey bee, you took the best of me

Now I can't erase those memories

Like a fairy tale, you are so unreal

You left a scar that's so hard to heal

When you had a taste of paradise

Back on earth can feel as cold as ice

I'm gonna miss you

I'm gonna miss you, I miss you


Giving all the love I feel for you

Couldn't make you change your point of view

You're leavin'

Now I'm sittin' here, I'm wastin' my time

I just don't know what I should do


It's a tragedy for me to see the dream is over

And I never will forget the day we met

Girl, I'm gonna miss you


It's a tragedy for me to see the dream is over

And I never will forget the day we met

Girl, I'm gonna miss you




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛