Skip to main content

Meat Loaf - Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through(MV with Angelina Jolie)

Meat Loaf - Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through(MV with Angelina Jolie)

Lyrics

You can't run away forever,

But there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start

You want to shut out the night

You want to shut down the sun

You want to shut away the pieces of a broken heart

Think of how we'd lay down together

We'd be listening to the radio so loud and so strong

Every golden nugget coming like a gift of the gods

Someone must have blessed us when he gave us those songs

I treasure your love

I never want to lose it

You've been through the fires of hell

And I know you've got the ashes to prove it

I treasure your love

I want to show you how to use it

You've been through a lot of pain in the dirt

And I know you've got the scars to prove it

Remember everything that I told you

And I'm telling you again that it's true

When you're alone and afraid

And you're completely amazed

To find there's nothing anybody can do

Keep on believing

And you'll discover baby

There's always something magic

There's always something new

And when you really really need it the most

That's when rock and roll dreams come through

The beat is yours forever

The beat is always true

And when you really need it the most

That's when rock and roll dreams come through....for you...

Once upon a time was a backbeat

Once upon a time all the chords came to life

And the angels had guitars even before they had wings

If you hold onto a chorus you can get through the night

I treasure your love

I never want to lose it

You've been through the fires of hell

And I know you've got the ashes to prove it

I treasure you love

I want to show you how to use it

You've been through a lot of pain in the dirt

And I know you've got the scars to prove it

Remember everything that I told you

And I'm telling you again that it's true

You're never alone cause you can put on the phones

And let the drummer tell your heart what to do

Keep on believing

And you'll discover baby

There's always something magic

There's always something new

And when you really really need it the most

That's when rock and roll dreams come through

The beat is yours forever

The beat is always true

And when you really really need it the most

That's when rock and roll dreams come through...for you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛