Skip to main content

Meat Loaf - It Just Won't Quit

Meat Loaf - It Just Won't Quit

Lyrics

[Verse 1]

And I never really sleep anymore, and I always get those dangerous dreams

And I never get a minute of peace, and I gotta wonder what it means

And I gotta wonder what it means


[Pre-Chorus]

Maybe it's nothing and I'm under the weather

Maybe it's just one of those bugs going round

Maybe I'm under a spell and it's magic

Maybe there's a witch doctor with an office in town


[Chorus]

Oh is this a blessing or is it a curse?

Does it get any better? Can it get any worse?

Will it go on forever or is it over tonight?

Does it come with the darkness? Does it bring out the light?

Is it richer than diamonds or just a little cheaper than spit?

(I don't know what it is)

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit


[Verse 2]

And there used to be such an easy way of living

And there used to be every hope in the world

And I used to get everything that I went after

But there never used to be this girl, but there never used to be this girl

[Pre-Chorus]

Maybe I'm crazy and I'm losing my senses

Maybe I'm possessed by a spirit or such

Maybe I'm desperate and I've got no defenses

Can you get me a prescription for that one perfect touch?


[Chorus]

Oh is this a blessing or is it a curse?

Does it get any better? Can it get any worse?

Will it go on forever or is it over tonight?

Does it come with the darkness? Does it bring out the light?

It's a stairway to heaven or a subway going down to the pits

(Is it some kind of love?)

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit


[Solo]


[Chorus]

Oh is this a blessing or is it a curse?

Does it get any better? Can it get any worse?

Will it go on forever or is it over tonight?

Does it come with the darkness? Does it bring out the light?

Is it richer than diamonds or just a little cheaper than spit?

(I don't know what it is)

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

(I don't know what it is)

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

(I don't know what it is)

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit

(I don't know what it is)

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know what it is...

(I don't know what it is)

I don't know what it is but it just won't quit


[Outro]

There was a time when nothing ever really mattered

There was a time when there was nothing I didn't know

There was a time when I knew just what I was living for

There was a time and the time was so long ago

There was a time and the time was so long ago

And I never really sleep anymore






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛