Skip to main content

MEAT LOAF - For Crying Out Loud

MEAT LOAF - For Crying Out Loud

Lyrics

I was lost till you were found

But I never knew how far down

I was falling before I reached the bottom

I was cold and you were fire

And I never knew how the pyre 

Could be burning 

On the edge of the ice field

And the now chilly California wind

Is blowing down our bodies again

And we're sinking deeper and deeper into the chilly California sand

Oh I know you belong inside my aching heart

And can't you see my faded Levis bursting apart

And don't you hear me crying

Oh babe, don't go

And don't you hear me screaming

How was I to know?

I'm in the middle of nowhere

Near the end of the line

But there's a border to somewhere waiting

And there's a tankful of time

Oh give me just another moment to see the light of the day

And take me to another land where I don't have to stay

And I'm gonna need somebody to make me feel like you do

And I will receive somebody with open arms, open eyes,

Open up the sky and let the planet that I love shine through

For crying out loud 

You know I love you

For crying out loud 

You know I love you

For crying out loud 

You know I love you

I was damned and you were saved

And I never knew how enslaved 

I was kneeling in the chains of my master

I could laugh but you could cry

And I never knew just how high 

I was flying

Ah, with you right above me

And the now chilly California wind

Is blowing down our bodies again

And we're sinking deeper and deeper into the chilly California sand

Oh I know you belong inside my aching heart

And can't you see my faded Levis bursting apart

And don't you hear me crying

Oh Babe, don't go

And don't you hear me screaming

How was I to know?

I'm in the middle of nowhere

Near the end of the line

But there's a border to somewhere waiting

And there's a tankful of time

Oh give me just another moment to see the light of the day

And take me to another land where I don't have to stay

And I'm gonna need somebody to make me feel like you do

And I will receive somebody with open arms, open eyes,

Open up the sky and let the planet that I love shine through

For crying out loud 

You know I love you

For crying out loud 

You know I love your

For crying out loud 

You know I love you

For crying out loud 

You know I love you

For taking in the rain when I'm feeling so dry

For giving me the answers when I'm asking you why

And my oh my 

For that I thank you

For taking in the sun when I'm feeling so cold

For giving me a child when my body is old

And don't you know 

For that I need you

For coming to my room when you know I'm alone

For finding me a highway and driving me home

And you gotta know 

For that I serve you

For pulling me away when I'm starting to fall

For revving me up when I'm starting to stall

And all in all 

For that I want you

For taking and for giving and for playing the game

For praying for my future in the days that remain

Oh Lord 

For that I hold you

Ah but most of all

For cryin' out loud

For that I love you

Ah but most of all

For cryin' out loud

For that I love you

Ah but most of all

For cryin' out loud

For that I love you

When you're crying out loud

You know I love you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛