Skip to main content

Journey - Open Arms (Escape Tour 1981: Live In Houston)



歌詞

在黑暗中躺在你身邊 感受你與我的心跳 你輕聲細語,你是如此真誠 我們的愛情怎麼會如此盲目呢?
Lying beside you here in the dark Feeling your heartbeat with mine Softly you whisper, you're so sincere How could our love be so blind?
我們一起航行又漸行漸遠 而你就在這裡,在我身邊
We sailed on together and drifted apart And here you are, by my side
所以現在我張開雙臂來到你身邊 沒什麼好隱瞞的,相信我說的話 所以我在這裡張開雙臂 希望你能明白你的愛對我意味著什麼 張開雙臂
So now I come to you with open arms Nothing to hide, believe what I say So here I am with open arms Hoping you'll see what your love means to me Open arms
沒有你的生活,一個人的生活 這空蕩蕩的房子顯得很冷 想要擁抱你想要靠近你 我多麼想你回家
Living without you, living alone This empty house seems so cold Wanting to hold you, wanting you near How much I wanted you home
但現在你回來了,黑夜變成了白天 我需要你留下來
But now that you've come back, turned night into day I need you to stay
所以現在我張開雙臂來到你身邊 沒什麼好隱瞞的,相信我說的話 所以我在這裡張開雙臂 希望你能明白你的愛對我意味著什麼 張開雙臂,哦哦 哦哦哦哦哦哦
So now I come to you with open arms Nothing to hide, believe what I say So here I am with open arms Hoping you'll see what your love means to me Open arms, oh-oh Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
迪恩·卡斯特羅諾沃 (Deen Castronovo) 再次擔任主唱 太感謝了
Once again on lead vocals, Deen Castronovo Thank you so much
作詞/作曲:Stephen Ray Perry / Jonathan Cain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛