Skip to main content

英雄的黎明 The Dawn of A Hero - 橫山菁兒 Seiji Yokoyama (1992)

英雄的黎明 The Dawn of A Hero - 橫山菁兒 Seiji Yokoyama (1992)

日本動畫電影《三國志》開篇音樂 


【作曲】:橫山菁兒 (Seiji Yokoyama) 


【專輯名】:《三国志-英雄的黎明》原聲大碟 


【發行日期】:1992年07月21日 


【專輯介紹】: 


《三國志·英雄たちの夜明け》(又名《英雄的黎明》)是日本著名音樂人橫山菁兒之作,為長達7小時的卡通電影《三國志》的開篇曲,也是日本自己精細的合成器配合以中國民樂樂器的一次結合展現發揮。


音樂中的中國民樂樂器有二胡、古箏、琵琶等等,日方為了制作精細特意從大陸請演奏員去日本全程參加錄制。包括電影的所有風格都是尊重了中國風格,配樂的主旋律一直是由二胡演奏出來。  電影的第一部《英雄的黎明》,開場音樂更是古箏和合成器合作的精品,另外特別附加一首風姿花伝 (谷村新司)。




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛