Skip to main content

Bon Jovi - These Days

Bon Jovi - These Days (Official Music Video)

Lyrics

I was walking around, just a face in the crowd,

trying to keep myself out of the rain

Saw a vagabond king wear a styrofoam crown, wondered if I might end up the same

There's a man out on the corner, singing old songs about change

Everybody got their cross to bare, these days


She came looking for some shelter with a suitcase full of dreams

To a motel room on the boulevard,

guess she's trying to be James Dean

She's seen all the disciples and all the wanna be's

No one wants to be themselves these days

Still there's nothing to hold on to but these days


These days the stars seem out of reach

These days there ain't a ladder on the streets

These days are fast, love don't last in this graceless age

These ain't nobody left but us these days


Jimmy shoes busted both his legs, trying to learn to fly

From a second story window, he just jumped and closed his eyes

His momma said he was crazy he said momma "I've got to try"

Don't you know that all my heroes died

And I guess I'd rather die than fade away


These days the stars seem out of reach

But these days there ain't a ladder on the streets

These days are fast, nothing lasts in this graceless age

Even innocence has caught the morning train

And there ain't nobody left but us these days


I know Rome's still burning

Though the times have changed

This world keeps turning round and round and round and round, these days


These days the stars seem out of reach

But these days there ain't a ladder on the streets

These days are fast, nothing lasts in this graceless age

Even innocence has caught the morning train

And there ain't nobody left but us these days


These days the stars seem out of reach

These days there ain't a ladder on the streets

These days are fast, nothing lasts

There ain't no time to waste

There ain't nobody left to take the blame

There ain't nobody left but us these days.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛