Skip to main content

Bon Jovi - Never Say Goodbye

Bon Jovi - Never Say Goodbye

Lyrics

As I sit in this smokey room

The night about to end

I pass my time with strangers

But this bottle's my only friend


Remember when we used to park

On Butler Street out in the dark

Remember when we lost the keys

And you lost more than that in my backseat


Remember how we used to talk

About busting out, we'd break their hearts

Together, forever


Never say goodbye, never say goodbye

You and me and my old friends

Hoping it would never end

Never say goodbye, never say goodbye

Holdin' on, we got to try

Holdin' on to never say goodbye


Remember days of skipping school

Racing cars and being cool

With a six pack and the radio

We didn't need no place to go


Remember at the prom that night

You and me we had a fight

But the band they played our favorite song

And I held you in my arms so strong


We danced so close

We danced so slow

And I swore I'd never let you go

Together, forever


Never say goodbye, never say goodbye

You and me and my old friends

Hoping it would never end

Never say goodbye, never say goodbye

Holdin' on, we got to try

Holdin' on to never say goodbye


I guess you'd say we used to talk

About busting out

We'd break their hearts

Together, forever


Never say goodbye, never say goodbye

You and me and my old friends

Hoping it would never end

Never say goodbye, never say goodbye

Holdin' on, we got to try

Holdin' on to never say goodbye


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛