Skip to main content

Avantasia - The Scarecrow

Avantasia - The Scarecrow

(feat. Jorn Lande, Michael Kiske, Henjo Richter, Michael Rodenberg)

Lyrics

I'm just a loser in the game of love

I'm just a stray boy in the shade

And how I wish to know what love is like

To find someone to contemplate


There's a voice and a million answers

To the questions I don't ask

A demon, I've got to contain

When I'm walking through the fen

Gonna deep into the black

There are whispers that I can't restrain


Don't give in


Rise to fame, time will come

Make your claim, time has come

For the crow to fly away


So you're an angel meant to walk down here

And you believe it's all divine

And you don't play by all those temporal rules

Watch the world begin to die


Alright, when the lamb's been torn to pieces

I've been crashing from the sky

Fallen to care for the pray

They put a spoke right in your wheel

I'm the one to dare the weak

To push you all over the pain

You give in, oh


Rise to fame, time will come

Make your claim, time has come

For the crow to fly away


I close my eyes and I see what's coming my way, oh yeah

He's got treasure in his eyes that he's gonna turn to clay


Hmm, I'm a stranger, I'm a changer and I'm danger

Maybe


Fallen angel, waiting for the prey

The devil has come to take a maimed away

Penetration of the twisted mind

The evil is out for the weak and blind


I can feel it in your voice

Ever so sweet, no!

Do I really have a choice? No, no, no!


Oh, you burn your feet on unholy ground

You roam the barren wicked plains abound

In evil eyes and evil speak

About it all your evil freaks


When you say it's all divine and meant to be

What about your flesh and blood and defiers like me?


Their evil eyes are looking down on you

And those who don't are losing sight of you

Face the rage to chase away

The specter of disgrace and shame


Withered roses dying on the ledge

A withered dreamer standing on the edge

You dream of love but you wake up to pain

You're better off to join in my game


Then she'll better off to cry contrite tears

One day she'll wonder why she had to let you disappear


Rise to fame, your time has come

Time will come to take the sun

Make your claim, you're drawn to the sound

Time has come, you're leaving ground


Rise to fame, the flight of the crow

Time will come, cross the line

Your time has come for the crow to fly away


It's a flight to hell

Can you hear the bell

The devil has come

To take your soul away

A flight to hell, alright


I'm a stranger

I'm a changer

And I'm danger

Fallen angel

Waiting for the prey



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛