Skip to main content

Nelly - Just A Dream (Official Music Video)



Nelly - Just A Dream (Official Music Video)

I was thinking bout her, thinkin' bout me

Thinkin' bout us, what we gon' be

Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream

So I traveled back, down that road

Will she come back, no one knows

I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream



I was at the top and now its like I'm in the basement

Number one spot and now she find her a replacement

I swear now I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby

And now you ain't around baby I can't think

I should've put it down, should've got the ring

'Cause I can still feel it in the air

See her pretty face run my fingers through her hair

My lover, my life, my shawty, my wife

She left me, I'm tied

'Cause I knew that it just ain't right



I was thinking bout her, thinkin' bout me

Thinkin' bout us, what we gon' be

Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream

So I traveled back, down that road

Will she come back, no one knows

I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream



When I be ridin' man I swear I see her face at every turn

Tryna get my Usher on but I can't let it Burn

And I just hopes she know that she the only one I yearn for

More and more I miss her, when will I learn

Didn't give her all my love, I guess now I got my payback

Now I'm in the club thinking all about my baby

Hey, she was so easy to love

But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough

I'm going through it every time that I'm alone

And now I'm missing, wishing she'd pick up the phone

But she made the decision that she wanted to move on

'Cause I was wrong



I was thinking bout her, thinkin' bout me

Thinkin' bout us, what we gon' be

Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream

So I traveled back, down that road

Will she come back, no one knows

I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream



If you ever loved somebody put your hands up

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up

And now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything

Said if you ever loved somebody put your hands up

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up

Now they're gone and you're wishing you could give them everything



I was thinking bout her, thinkin' bout me

Thinkin' bout us, what we gon' be

Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream

So I traveled back, down that road

Will she come back, no one knows

I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream



I was thinking bout her, thinkin' bout me

Thinkin' bout us, what we gon' be

Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream

So I traveled back, down that road

Will she come back, no one knows

I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛