Skip to main content

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body (Official Video)





Mariah Carey - Touch My Body (Official Video)



MC, you're the place to be

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

I know that you've been waitin' for it

I'm waiting too

In my imagination I'd be all up on you

I know you got that fever for me

Hundred and two

And boy I know I feel the same

My temperature's through the roof

If there's a camera up in here

Then it's gonna leave with me

When I do (I do)

If there's a camera up in here

Then I'd best not catch this flick

On YouTube (YouTube)

Cause if you run your mouth and brag

About this secret rendezvous

I will hunt you down

Cause baby they be all up in my bidness

Like a Wendy interview

But this is private

Between you and I

Touch my body

Put me on the floor

Wrestle me around

Play with me some more

Touch my body

Throw me on the bed

I just wanna make you feel

Like you never did.

Touch my body

Let me wrap my thighs

All around your waist

Just a little taste

Touch my body

Know you like my curves

Come on and give me what I deserve

And touch my body.

Boy you can put me on you

Like a brand new white tee

I'll hug your body tighter

Than my favorite jeans

I want you to caress me

Like a tropical breeze

And float away with you

In the Caribbean Sea

If there's a camera up in here

Then it's gonna leave with me

When I do (I do)

If there's a camera up in here

Then I'd best not catch this flick

On YouTube (YouTube)

Cause if you run your mouth and brag

About this secret rendezvous

I will hunt you down

Cause they be all up in my bidness

Like a Wendy interview

But this is private

Between you and I

Touch my body

Put me on the floor

Wrestle me around

Play with me some more

Touch my body

Throw me on the bed

I just wanna make you feel

Like you never did.

Touch my body

Let me wrap my thighs

All around your waist

Just a little taste

Touch my body

Know you like my curves

Come on and give me what I deserve

And touch my body.

I'm gonna treat you like a teddy bear

You won't wanna go nowhere

In the lap of luxury

Baby just turn to me

You won't want for nothing boy

I will give you plenty

Touch my body

Touch my body

Put me on the floor

Wrestle me around

Play with me some more

Touch my body

Throw me on the bed

I just wanna make you feel

Like you never did.

Touch my body

Let me wrap my thighs

All around your waist

Just a little taste

Touch my body

Know you like my curves

Come on and give me what I deserve

And touch my body.

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

Oh yeah oh yeah

Oh oh oh oh yeah

Touch my body...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛