Skip to main content

Mariah Carey - Through The Rain (Official Video)



Mariah Carey - Through The Rain (Official Video)

Lyrics



When you get caught in the rain with nowhere to run

When you're distraught and in pain without anyone

When you keep crying out to be safe but nobody comes

And you feel so far away that you just can't find your way home

You can get there alone, it's okay, what you say is



I can make it through the rain

I can stand up once again on my own

And I know that I'm strong enough to mend

And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith

And I live one more day and I make it through the rain



And if you keep falling down, don't you dare give in

You will arise safe and sound, so keep pressing on steadfastly

And you'll find what you need to prevail, what you say is



I can make it through the rain

I can stand up once again on my own

And I know that I'm strong enough to mend

And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith

And I live one more day and I make it through the rain



And when the wind blows, as shadows grow close

Don't be afraid, there's nothing you can't face

And should they tell you you'll never pull through

Don't hesitate, stand tall and say



I can make it through the rain

I can stand up once again on my own

And I know that I'm strong enough to mend

And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith

And I live one more day and I make it through the rain



I can make it through the rain

And stand up once again

And I live one more day and night

I can make it through the rain

(Yes you can)

You're gonna make it through the rain



this cost 1 like




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛