Skip to main content

Mariah Carey - Bye Bye (Official Music Video)





Mariah Carey - Bye Bye (Official Music Video)



Lyrics:

This is for my people's who just lost somebody

Your best friend, your baby, your man or your lady

Put you hand way up high

You will never say bye

(No no no)

Momma's, daddy's, sister's, brother's

Friends, and cousins

This is for my people's who lost their grandmothers

Lift your head up to the sky

'Cause we will never say bye

As a child, there were them times

I didn't get it, but you kept me in line

I didn't know why

You didn't show up sometimes

On Sunday mornings

And I missed you, but what we talked through

All them grown folk things, separation brings

You never let me know it, you never let it show

Because you loved me enormously

And so much more then to say

If you were with me today

Face to face

I never knew I can hurt like this

And everyday life goes on like

I wish I can talk to you for a while

Wish you but try not to cry

As time goes bye

And I'm sure you reached a better place

And still I'd give

The world to see your face

Me right here, next to you

But it's like your gone too soon

Now the hardest thing to do is say

Bye, bye

Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye

Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye

Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye, bye-bye

And you never got a chance to see

How good I've done

And you never got to see me

Back at number one

I wish that you was here to celebrate together

I wish that we can spend the holidays together

I remember when you use to tuck me in at night

Or the teddy bear you give me I held so tight

I thought you were so strong

You make it through whatever

It's so hard to accept the fact you gone forever

I never knew I can hurt like this

And everyday life goes on like this

I wish I can talk to you for a while

I miss you but I try not to cry

As time goes by

And I'm sure you reached a better place

And I'd still give

The world is in your face

Me right here, next to you

But it's like your gone too soon

Now the hardest thing to do is say

Bye, bye

Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye

Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye

Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye, bye-bye

This is for my people's who just lost somebody

Your best friend, your baby, your man or your lady

Put you hand way up high

You will never say bye

(No no no)

Momma's, daddy's, sister's, brother's

Friends, and cousins

This is for my people's who lost their grandmothers

Lift your head up to the sky

'Cause we will never say bye

I never knew I can hurt like this

(I never knew it) and everyday (everyday I wish that I)

Life goes on like this (I wish, I wish)

I wish I can talk to you for a while (I wish)

I miss you but I try not to cry (I wish)

As time goes by (As time goes bye)

And I'm sure you reached a better place

And still I'd give

The world to see your face

Me right here, next to you

But it's like your gone too soon

Now the hardest thing to do is say

Bye, bye

Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye

Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye

Bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye, bye-bye

'Cause this is for my peoples that

Just lost somebody (bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye)

This is for everybody (bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye)

Just lift your head to the sky (bye-bye bye-bye bye-bye)

'Cause we will never say bye-bye



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛