Skip to main content

Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day (Official Video)





Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day (Official Video)



Sorry I never told you all I wanted to say...

And now it's too late to hold you

'Cause you've flown away so faraway ay-ay-ay-ay

Never had I imagined your living without your smile...



Feeling knowing you hear me it keeps me alive alive...

And I know you're shining down on me from heaven

Like so many friends we've lost along the way

And I know eventually we'll be together



Together

One sweet day...

Loving you always and I'll wait patiently to see you in heaven

Darlin' I never showed you

(I never showed you)



Assumed you'd always be there (always be there)

I thought you'd always be there

And I... I... I take

(Taken for granted) your presence for granted

But I always cared



But I always cared

And I miss the love we shared

And I know you're shining down on me from heaven

Like so many friends we've lost along the way

(Lost along the way)



And I know eventually

(I know I know) we'll be together

We'll be together

One sweet day...



And all that I know is I'll wait

(W-h-o-a...) patiently to see you in heaven

Although the sun will never shine the same

I'll always look to a brighter day...



Y-e-a-h... yeah Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep

You will always listen as I pray...

And I know you're shining down on me from heaven

Like so many (like so many) friends we've lost along the way



And I know (yes I know) eventually (I know) we'll be together

Together

(Y-e-a-h...) One sweet day

(One sweet day one sweet day)

Oh, yeah...

And I know you're shining down on me from heaven

I'll see you eventually

Like so many friends we've lost along the way

I know you're lookin' down from heaven

And I know... I... know eventually we'll be together

(Ooh-ooh) Yes we will

One sweet day...

One sweet d-a-y...

Patiently to see you in heaven

Sorry I never told you (ooh-ooh)

All I wanted to say...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛