Skip to main content

Mariah Carey - Angels Cry ft. Ne-Yo (Official Video)





Mariah Carey - Angels Cry ft. Ne-Yo (Official Video)

(feat. Ne-Yo)



[Mariah:]

I shouldn't have walked away

I would've stayed if you said

We could've made everything OK

But we just

Threw the blame back and forth

We treated love like a sport

The final blow hit so low

I'm still on the ground



I couldn't have prepared myself for this fall

Shattered in pieces curled on the floor

Super natural love conquers all

'Member we used to touch the sky



And lightning don't strike

The same place twice

When you and I said goodbye

I felt the angels cry

True love's a gift

We let it drift

In a storm

Every night

I feel the angels cry



C'mon babe can't our love be revived

Bring it back and we gon' make it right

I'm on the edge just tryin' to survive

As the angels cry



[Ne-Yo:]

I thought we'd be forever and always

You were serenity

You took away the bad days

Didn't always treat you right

But it was OK

I do somethin' stupid

And you still stay with me



But you can only go for so long

Doing the one you claim to love wrong

Before too much is enough

You look up

Find your love gone

And



We were so good together

How come we could not weather

This storm and just do better

Why did we say goodbye



'Cause lightning don't strike

The same place twice

When you and I said goodbye

I felt the angels cry

True love's a gift

We let it drift

In a storm

Now every night

I feel the angels cry



[Mariah & Ne-Yo:]

C'mon babe can't our love be revived

Bring it back and we gon' make it right

I'm on the edge just tryin' to survive

As the angels cry



Baby I'm missin' you

Don't allow love to lose

We gotta ride it through

I'm reaching for you



Baby I'm missin' you

Don't allow love to lose

We gotta ride it through

I'm reaching for you



Lightning don't strike

The same place twice

When you and I said goodbye

I felt the angels cry

True love's a gift

But we let it slip

In a storm

Every night

I feel the angels cry



Oh babe, the angels cry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛