Skip to main content

巴西名曲《蘭巴達(黏巴達)舞曲》Lambada



巴西名曲《蘭巴達(黏巴達)舞曲》Lambada

Chorando-se foi quem um dia só me fez chorar
Chorando-se foi quem um dia só me fez chorar
Chorando estará ao lembrar de um amor
Que um dia não soube cuidar
Chorando estará ao lembrar de um amor
Que um dia não soube cuidar

A recordação vai estar com ele aonde for
A recordação vai estar pra sempre aonde eu for
Dança, sol e mar, guardarei no olhar
O amor faz perder encontrar
Lambando estarei ao lembrar que este amor
Por um dia, um instante foi rei

A recordação vai estar com ele aonde for
A recordação vai estar pra sempre aonde eu for
Chorando estará ao lembrar de um amor
Que um dia não soube cuidar
Canção, riso e dor, melodia de amor
Um momento que fica no ar

哭泣是有一天只讓我哭泣的人
哭泣是有一天只讓我哭泣的人
想起愛情就會哭
有一天我不知道如何照顧
想起愛情就會哭
有一天我不知道如何照顧

無論他走到哪裡,記憶都會與他同在
無論我走到哪裡,記憶都將永遠存在
舞蹈,陽光和大海,我會一直在我的眼中
愛讓你失去找到
舔著會記得這份愛
一天一瞬間為王

無論他走到哪裡,記憶都會與他同在
無論我走到哪裡,記憶都將永遠存在
想起愛情就會哭
有一天我不知道如何照顧
歌聲,歡笑與痛苦,愛的旋律
停留在空中的瞬間

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛