Skip to main content

G弦之歌 / 第三號管弦樂組曲-D大調第二樂章詠嘆調 / G弦上的詠嘆調(Air on the G String) / Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068 中的第二樂章 Air


曲名:G弦之歌 / 第三號管弦樂組曲-D大調第二樂章詠嘆調 / G弦上的詠嘆調(Air on the G String) / Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068 中的第二樂章 Air

作曲家:約翰·塞巴斯蒂安·( 巴哈 / 巴赫 ) / Johann Sebastian Bach

曾出現此音樂的(電影/戲劇/動漫)有:魔島少年、G弦漫畫、下一站,幸福、火線追緝令、Orange Days、名偵探柯南、死神(BLEACH)






【竹笛Chinese fluteX鲁特琴Lute】《G弦上的詠嘆調》治愈系放松音樂Air on the G string played by ancient musical instruments


作曲:約翰·塞巴斯蒂安·巴赫(Johann Sebastian Bach,1685年3月31日~1750年7月28日)
竹笛:屠化冰
魯特琴:範曄
錄音:阿烈@Soundhub Studios
混音:吳文雋
攝影/後期:唐彬
妝造:殷屹浩楠 王喬葉 王俊涵
出品:自得琴社

Epic Classical Music - "Air On The G String" Reimagined - GOTHIC STORM - AMADEO LOPEZ

Bach - Air On The G String REMIX

JS BACH - AIR ON THE G STRING - WHITWORTH HALL ORGAN - THE UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER - JONATHAN SCOTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛