Skip to main content

Do You Know Where You're Going To (Theme from "Mahogany")



Do You Know Where You're Going To (Theme from "Mahogany")



LYRICS



Do you know where you're going to?

Do you like the things that life is showing you?

Where are you going to?

Do you know?

Do you get what you're hoping for?

When you look behind you there's no open door

What are you hoping for?

Do you know?



Once we were standing still in time

Chasing the fantasies that filled our minds

You knew how I loved you, but my spirit was free

Laughing at the questions that you once asked of me



Do you know where you're going to?

Do you like the things that life is showing you?

Where are you going to?

Do you know?



Now looking back at all we've had

We let so many dreams just slip through our hands

Why must we wait so long before we see

How sad the answers to those questions can be?



Do you know where you're going to?

Do you like the things that life is showing you?

Where are you going to?

Do you know?

Do you get what you're hoping for?

When you look behind you there's no open door

What are you hoping for?

Do you know?



ALL CREDITS TO:

Writer(s): GOFFIN GERALD, MASSER MICHAEL

Diana Ross Do you know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛