Skip to main content

女子十二樂坊 無詞







“女子十二樂坊”是2001年7月誕生的一個中國女子樂團,由十二個年輕靚麗、琴藝高超的女性演奏中國古老的各種樂器,樂風融合古樂與西樂,這張專輯中的最後一首(第10首)「無詞」,曲風所存有些許的古樂遺風,低婉旋律,帶點淺淡的憂傷浪漫情懷。



琴音清,拂裊裊;

楊柳垂青。

琴音揚,徐風繚;

何盼剪窗!?

琴音幽,十里湖;

雁鯉悠悠!

琴音嫋,亭梁繞;

傳千里遙。

琴音切,絲竹徹;

伊人唶嗟!



韻綿綿,江陵盪迴………

一瞥翠微,一葉輕舟;

俯仰思歸! 明月把催…………










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛