Skip to main content

伍佰 Wu Bai&China Blue【Last dance】Official Music Video(HD)


LAST DANCE 

詞曲 伍佰

所以暫時將妳眼睛閉了起來
黑暗之中漂浮我的期待
平靜臉孔映著繽紛色彩
讓人好不疼愛

妳可以隨著我的步伐輕輕柔柔的踩
將美麗的回憶慢慢重來
突然之間浪漫無法釋懷
明天我要離開

妳給的愛 
無助的等待
是否我一個人走 
想聽見妳的挽留
春風秋雨飄飄落落只為寂寞

妳給的愛 
甜美的傷害
深深的鎖住了我 
隱藏不住的脆弱
氾濫河水將我沖向妳的心頭 不停流

所以暫時將妳眼睛閉了起來
可以慢慢滑進我的心懷
舞池中的人群漸漸散開
應該就是現在

妳給的愛 
甜美的傷害
想問問妳的心中 
不願面對的不懂
明天之後不知道面前的妳是否依然愛我

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛