Skip to main content

伍佰 & China Blue - 鋼鐵男子 Official Live Video (雙面對決演場會全記錄)


伍佰 & China Blue - 鋼鐵男子 Official Live Video (雙面對決演場會全記錄)

作詞:伍佰

作曲:伍佰


擦去轉身離去之後 不爭氣的淚

燦爛笑容滲雜著汗水

真的累 妳看不出我的傷悲


景色還是一樣的美



忘記昨日一切 其實還沒有準備

新的明天如何去面對

我需要安慰 讓悲傷的人不流淚

迎向太陽頭也不回



告訴我



像個鋼鐵般的男子

我會藏起我所有的心事

像座堅強的山 能抵擋風和雨

濃霧若散去 抬起頭遙望著天際

明天又是一片翠綠



像個鋼鐵般的男子

我會藏起我所有的心事

將我熱情的心 隨季節而冷卻

沒有盡頭 前方的路途還遙遠

就算感動也無所謂



一切都將成回憶 無法抹滅的過去

會隨著時間 慢慢地模糊的痕跡

就讓它去 或許有一天會想起

生命之中曾經戰勝自己



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛