Skip to main content

如果這都不算愛 - 張學友





張學友 如果這都不算愛



作詞:李焯雄

作曲:伍佰

編曲:Davy Chan/Joey Tang



是否爱就得忍耐不问该不该

都怪我没能耐转身走开

难道牺牲才精彩伤痛才实在

要为你流下泪来才证明是爱

如果这都不算爱

我有什么好悲哀

谢谢你的慷慨

是我自己活该

如果这都不算爱

我有什么好悲哀

你只要被期待

不要真正去爱 oh no

还要怎样的表白才不算独白

都怪我没能耐转身走开

难道牺牲才精彩伤痛才实在

要为你流下泪来才证明是爱

你的感情太易割爱

把未来转眼就删改

我的心却为你空白了一块

如果这都不算爱

我有什么好悲哀

谢谢你的慷慨

是我自己活该 oh no

如果这都不算爱

我有什么好悲哀

你要的是崇拜

并不是谁的爱 oh no

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛