Skip to main content

優客李林 UKULELE - 輸了你贏了世界又如何 (官方完整版MV)





優客李林 UKULELE -  輸了你贏了世界又如何 (官方完整版MV)



收錄於1994 | 捍衛愛情



詞/曲:詹兆源



朦朧之間 彷彿我又看見你的臉

依然帶著淡淡憂愁的雙眼 忽隱忽現

就當全是一場夢 不必掩飾我的錯

無奈的苦笑不必找牽強的理由



就讓它日日夜夜刺痛我的胸口

讓我眼神沒有焦點 淚水模糊我的視線



輸了你 贏了世界又如何

你曾渴望的夢 我想我永遠不會懂

失去你 贏了一切卻依然如此冷清

誰又能讓我傾心 除了你



你我之間 難道沒有剩下一點點

一點曾經刻骨銘心的眷戀 讓你掛戀

我只能說如今我已無處可躲

當我默默黯然回首 當我看盡潮起潮落



輸了你 贏了世界又如何

你曾渴望的夢 我想我永遠不會懂

失去你 贏了一切卻依然如此冷清

誰又能讓我傾心 除了你



輸了你 贏了世界又如何

你曾渴望的夢 我想我永遠不會懂

失去你 贏了一切卻依然如此冷清

誰又能讓我傾心 除了你

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛