Skip to main content

黃乙玲 ─ 無字的情批 (原MV版)





收錄於黃乙玲『無字的情批』專輯



黃乙玲 ─ 無字的情批 (原MV版)



作詞:許常德

作曲:游鴻明

編曲:陳品



阿嬤不識字 但是伊識真多的代誌

伊講閃電是天的鎖匙 鎖匙打開有雨水

阿嬤不識字 但是有一張情批寫乎伊

經過幾十年不曾拆開 她講寫字不如相思



我愛的伊 欲來離開 伊講孤單尚適合伊

無留半字 就斷了過去 不甘心付出 為伊哮歸暝

我愛的伊 欲來離開 伊講孤單尚適合伊

山盟海誓 也失去意義 情批攏無字 癡心變青眠



我甲阿嬤問 阿嬤的情批是寫啥咪

伊講情人欲愛無勇氣 才來用字騙情意 (才來用字騙分開)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛