Skip to main content

張雨生(Feat.張惠妹 A-Mei)《最愛的人傷我最深》官方MV (Official Music Video)





《最愛的人傷我最深》


作詞:鄔裕康/作曲:陳志遠/編曲:Ricky Ho/演唱:張雨生、張惠妹



黑夜來得無聲  愛情散得無痕

刻骨的風  捲起心的清冷

吹去多年情份  只剩我一人



兩朵孤單的魂  會心的眼神  喔

你我的苦  竟是如此吻合

感情的淪落人  相遇在這傷感的城  喔



我最深愛的人  傷我卻是最深

進退我無權選擇

緊緊關上心門  留下片刻溫存

只怕還有來生  我愛的依然最真



我最深愛的人  傷我卻是最深

教人無助的深刻

點亮一盞燈  溫暖我無悔青春

燃盡我所有無怨的認真

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛