Skip to main content

Smith & Thell - Goliath (Lyric Video)



Smith & Thell - Goliath (Lyric Video)

Lyrics

Here's a story about the ears that never listened

Here's a riddle of the fire in a heart

Here's a song about the hands that took Goliath for a dance

About being brave enough to stand up to the man

About when you're feeling way too small to make a difference

Cause your shouting to the monsters in the dark

About a girl with little braids

That turned the world to a parade

And here's a song about doing anything it takes



And though I trembled in the cold blue night knowing I'm alone this time

And then I looked up into the giant's eyes and I found my strength inside



Now I'm Goliath

I'm standing on the head of a giant

And I won't be silent until you hear me

Yeah, I'm Goliath

I'm standing on the head of a giant

I'll start a riot until you hear me



Here's a story about the power of the broken

Here's a riddle about the rebel in your heart

Here's a story about the tick that beat the giant with a trick

About when you told me to do everything I can



And though I trembled in the cold blue night knowing I'm alone this time

And then I looked up into the giant's eyes and I found my strength inside



Now I'm Goliath

I'm standing on the head of a giant

And I won't be silent until you hear me

Yeah, I'm Goliath

I'm standing on the head of a giant

I'll start a riot until you hear me again



Now I'm Goliath

I'm standing on the head of a giant

And I won't be silent until you hear me again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛