Skip to main content

Maroon 5 - Memories (Official Video)





I love this song hearing from ICRT~

Maroon 5 - Memories (Official Video)

Lyrics



Here's to the ones that we got

Cheers to the wish you were here but you're not

'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

Of everything we've been through

Toast to the ones here today

Toast to the ones that we lost on the way

'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

And the memories bring back, memories bring back you



There's a time that I remember

When I did not know no pain

When I believed in forever

And everything would stay the same

Now my heart feel like December

When somebody say your name

'Cause I can't reach out to call you

But I know I will one day, yeah



Everybody hurts sometimes

Everybody hurts someday, ay ay

But everything gon' be alright

Go on raise a glass and say, ay



Here's to the ones that we got

Cheers to the wish you were here but you're not

'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

Of everything we've been through

Toast to the ones here today

Toast to the ones that we lost on the way

'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

And the memories bring back, memories bring back you



Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo

Doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo

Doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

Memories bring back, memories bring back you



There's a time that I remember

When I never felt so lost

When I felt all of the hatred

Was too powerful to stop (ooh, yeah)

Now my heart feel like an ember

And it's lighting up the dark

I'll carry these torches for ya

That you know I'll never drop, yeah



Everybody hurts sometimes

Everybody hurts someday, ay ay

But everything gon' be alright

Go on raise a glass and say, ay



Here's to the ones that we got (oh, oh)

Cheers to the wish you were here but you're not

'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

Of everything we've been through (no, no)

Toast to the ones here today (ay)

Toast to the ones that we lost on the way

'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories (ay)

And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛