Skip to main content

Let It Be Me - The Everly Brothers, Kenny Rogers,











Let It Be Me 但願是我



作詞: Gilbert Bécaud, Manny Curtis,Pierre Delanoëin



作曲: Gilbert Bécaud, Manny Curtis,Pierre Delanoëin



原唱: The Everly Brothers



發行:1960



    本曲是從1955 年,從法國的歌名叫Je t'appartiens(我是屬於你的),流傳到美國,所改成英文版的Let It Be Me,由The Everly Brothers主唱,反而大放異彩起來,見證歌曲還是要在優勢的語言環境裏才能大紅大紫。



I bless the day I found you我祈求找到妳的那一天



I want to stay around you我要陪伴在妳身旁



And so I beg you, let it be me所以我懇求妳 但願是我



Don't take this heaven from one別把天堂從一個人的手中奪走



If you must cling to someone如果妳一定得緊握住某人



Now and forever, let it be me從現在到永遠 但願是我







Each time we meet love每當我們墜入愛河



I find complete love我找到了完整的愛



Without your sweet love what would life be?但若沒有妳甜蜜的愛 我的人生又算了甚麼



So never leave me lonely所以別讓我成單獨一個人



Say that you love me only說妳只愛我一個人



And that you'll always let it be me而且妳的愛人將一直是我



Each time we meet love每當我們墜入愛河



I find complete love我找到了完整的愛



Without your sweet love what would life be?但若沒有妳甜蜜的愛 我的人生又算了甚麼



So never leave me lonely所以別讓我成單獨一個人



Tell me you love me only告訴我妳只愛我一個人



And that you'll always let it be me而且妳的愛人將一直是我

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛