Skip to main content

林俊傑 JJ Lin – 不為誰而作的歌


歌詞

原諒我這一首 不為誰而作的歌
感覺上彷彿窗外的夜色 oh
曾經有那一刻 回頭竟然認不得
需要 從記憶 再摸索 的人
和他們 關心的
的地方和那些 走過的 請等一等
夢為努力澆了水 愛在背後往前推
當我抬起頭兒才發覺 我是不是忘了誰
累到整夜不能睡 夜色哪裡都是美
一定有個人 他 躲過 避過 閃過 瞞過 他是誰
他是誰 ooh-ooh
原諒我這一首 不為誰而作的歌
感覺上彷彿窗外的夜色 oh
曾經有那一刻 回頭竟然認不得
需要 從記憶 再摸索 的人
和他們 關心的
的地方和那些 走過的 yeah
夢為努力澆了水 愛在背後往前推
當我抬起頭兒才發覺 我是不是忘了誰
累到整夜不能睡 夜色哪裡都是美
一定有個人 他 躲過 避過 閃過 瞞過 他是誰
他是誰 ooh
也許在真實 面對自己才 不顧一切
去探究當初我害怕面對
夢為努力澆了水 愛在背後往前推
當我抬起頭兒才發覺 我是不是忘了誰
累到整夜不能睡 夜色哪裡都是美
一定有個她 躲過 避過 閃過 瞞過 他是誰
他是誰
他是誰

作詞/作曲:Dick Walter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛