Skip to main content

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (Official Video)





Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (Official Video)



Lyrics



Well you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

I fell right through the cracks

And now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out

I'll be giving it my best-est

And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention

I reckon it's again my turn

To win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me

Open up your plans and damn you're free

Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing

We are just one big family

And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait I'm sure

There's no need to complicate

Our time is short

This is our fate, I'm yours

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror

And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer

But my breath fogged up the glass

And so I drew a new face and I laughed

I guess what I been saying is there ain't no better reason

To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons

It's what we aim to do

Our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me

Open up your plans and damn you're free

Look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours

So please don't please don't please don't

There's no need to complicate

'Cause our time is short

This, oh this, this is our fate, I'm yours

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛