Skip to main content

Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss) (Official Video)





Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss) (Official Video)



Lyrics



Does he love me I want to know

How can I tell if he loves me so

Is it in his eyes?

Oh no! You'll be deceived

Is it in his sighs?

Oh no! He'll make believe

If you want to know if he loves you so

It's in his kiss

That's where it is



Is it in his face?

Oh no! That's just his charms

In his warm embrace?

Oh no! That's just his arms

If you want to know if he loves you so

It's in his kiss

That's where it is

It's in his kiss

That's where it is



Hug him and squeeze him tight

Find out what you want to know

If it's love, if it really is

It's there in his kiss



How about the way he acts

Oh no! That's not the way

And you're not list'nin' to all I say

If you wanna know if he loves you so

It's in his kiss

That's where it is

It's in his kiss

That's where it is



Hug him and squeeze him tight

Find out what you want to know

If it's love, if it really is

It's there in his kiss



How about the way he acts

Oh no! That's not the way

And you're not listnin' to all I say

If you wanna know if he loves you so

It's in his kiss

That's where it is



It's in his kiss

That's where it is

It's in his kiss

That's where it is



It's in his kiss

That's where it is

It's in his kiss

That's where it is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛