Skip to main content

Cher - Save Up All Your Tears





Cher - Save Up All Your Tears

Lyrics



I can't figure you out

But a heart must be the one thing

You were born without

I've been wastin' my time

I don't know where I'll sleep tonight



You say that you can do without me

Go ahead now try and live without me



Baby save up all your tears

You might need them someday

When the tears start to fall

I won't wipe them away

When you cry in the night

For the love that you need

Baby save up your tears

'Cause you'll be cryin' over me



You got used to my touch

I got used to not, not feelin' much

Winter set in your eyes

Time will melt your castle of ice



You think that you won't feel the pain now

But your eyes will be cryin' like the rain now



Baby save up all your tears

You might need them someday

When the tears start to fall

I won't wipe them away

When you cry in the night

For the love that you need

Baby save up your tears

'Cause you'll be cryin' over me

You'll be cryin' over me



You don't know it now, you don't know it now

You don't know it now, you don't know it now

You don't know it now

But some wounds get deeper with time

You don't feel it now

Till the need burns, a knife turns

Your heart bleeds like mine



Baby save up all your tears

You might need them someday

When the tears start to fall

I won't wipe them away

When you cry in the night

For the love that you need

Baby save up your tears

'Cause you'll be cryin' over me



Baby save up all your tears

You might need them someday

When the tears start to fall

I won't wipe them away

When you cry in the night

For the love that you need

Baby save up your tears

'Cause you'll be cryin' over me



You'll be cryin' over me

'Cause you'll be cryin' over me

You'll be cryin' over me

(You'll be cryin' over me)

(You don't know it now)

(You don't know it now)

(You don't know it now)



You'll be cryin' over me

(You don't know it now)

(You'll be cryin' over me)

(You don't feel it now)

(You don't feel it now)

You don't feel it now

You'll be cryin' over me

(You don't know it now)

(You don't know it now)

(You don't know it now)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛