Skip to main content

Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time (Official Video)





Music video by Cher performing If I Could Turn Back Time. (C) 1989 Geffen Records

If I could turn back time



如果我能讓時光倒流



If I could find a way



如果我能找到一個方法



I'd take back those words that hurt you



我會收回那些傷害你的話



And you'd stay



你就會留下來







I don't know why I did the things I did



我不知道為什麼做了那些事



I don't know why I said the things I said



我不知道為什麼說了那些話



Pride's like a knife it can cut deep inside



傲慢像刀子般會造成深深的傷害



Words are like weapons they wound sometimes



言語有時像傷人的武器







I didn't really mean to hurt you



我實在無意傷害你



I didn't wanna see you go



我並不想看著你遠走



I know I made you cry, but baby



我知道我讓你哭泣,但寶貝







****************************** ****************



If I could turn back time



如果我能讓時光倒流



If I could find a way



如果我能找到一個方法



I'd take back those words that hurt you



我會收回那些傷害你的話



And you'd stay



你就會留下來







If I could reach the stars



如果我能摘下天上的星星



I'd give them all to you



我會全部送給你



Then you'd love me, love me



然後你就會愛我,愛我



Like you used to do



像從前那般





If I could turn back time



如果我能讓時光倒流







My world was shattered I was torn apart



我的世界已被粉碎,而我也被撕裂



Like someone took a knife and drove it deep in my heart



像有人拿著刀子深深刺入我的心



You walked out that door I swore that I didn't care



當你走出了那道門,我就發誓我不會在乎



But I lost everything darling then and there



但我當場立即失去了一切,親愛的







Too strong to tell you I was sorry



固執的無法跟你說抱歉



Too proud to tell you I was wrong



傲慢的無法跟你認錯



I know that I was blind, and ooh…



我知道我是盲目的,喔…



If I could turn back time



如果我能讓時光倒流



If I could turn back time



如果我能讓時光倒流



If I could turn back time



如果我能讓時光倒流



Ooh baby



喔!寶貝







I didn't really mean to hurt you



我實在無意傷害你



I didn't wanna see you go



我並不想看著你遠走



I know I made you cry, Ooh…



我知道我讓你哭泣,喔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛