Skip to main content

A-Lin 920 feat.小宇



作詞:A-Lin / 李大樂

作曲:小宇(宋念宇)



A-Lin:I Don't Know Why I Wanna Cry

也許有這份愛

在我心中竄動 Turning And Running

有時候我不能表白

不代表沒有愛

永遠在我心中 Turning And Running



小宇:城市太浮誇 別想太複雜

有時候我只想抱著他

Every Time You Give Me Hug My Babe

Every Time I Give You Love My Babe



A-Lin:還好你有看見我的心

不用夜裡一個人哭泣

伸出雙手陪我走下去



小宇:張開耳朵聽聲音 心跳回應多清晰

看見彩虹的美麗 我會永遠陪著你



A-Lin:不用去管People Say 不用再想有多累

我們可以Fly Away 因為愛你 就愛你



A-Lin:I Don't Know Why I Wanna Cry

也許有這份愛

在我心中竄動 Turning And Running

有時候我不能表白

不代表沒有愛

永遠在我心中 Turning And Running



小宇:要向左 要向右 放輕鬆 跟著我

要向左 要向右 要勇敢 去築夢



小宇:要向左 要向右 放輕鬆 跟著我

要向左 要向右 要勇敢 去築夢



小宇:城市太浮誇 別想太複雜

有時候我只想抱著他

Every Time You Give Me Hug My Babe

Every Time I Give You Love My Babe



還好你有看見我的心

不用夜裡一個人哭泣

伸出雙手陪我走下去



小宇:張開耳朵聽聲音 心跳回應多清晰

看見彩虹的美麗 我會永遠陪著你



A-Lin:不用去管People Say 不用再想有多累

我們可以Fly Away 因為愛你 就愛你



A-Lin:I Don't Know Why I Wanna Cry

也許有這份愛

在我心中竄動 Turning And Running

有時候我不能表白

不代表沒有愛

永遠在我心中 Turning And Running



我已經張開了翅膀 等你一起飛翔

勇敢追逐夢想 我要自由

不管別人怎麼想像 我就是不說謊

I Know That You Know It

I Know How To Do



A-Lin:I Don't Know Why I Wanna Cry

也許有這份愛

在我心中竄動 Turning And Running

有時候我不能表白

不代表沒有愛

永遠在我心中 Turning And Running



小宇:要向左 要向右 放輕鬆 跟著我

要向左 要向右 要勇敢 去築夢



小宇:要向左 要向右 放輕鬆 跟著我

要向左 要向右 要勇敢 去築夢



A-Lin:I Don't Know Why I Wanna Cry

也許有這份愛

在我心中竄動 Turning And Running

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛