Skip to main content

[avex官方]小宇 說分手之後(MV完整版)





小宇 說分手之後

不是別人 就是我們 從陌生人變情人

關於愛我總無奈 是你讓我有天分



你的動人 變成傷人 過程有點不婉轉

你卻提醒我存在 明白痛的可能



就這樣 比我勇敢

因為你走了 我走不開



我的愛沒有限制期 就算只是朋友的距離

把我全部的愛留給你 就在你說分手之後

我知道已經來不及 但我也不會去說明

把我全部的愛留給你 就在你說分手之後

說分手之後



不是別人 就是我們 從陌生人變情人

關於愛我總無奈 是你讓我有天分



你的動人 變成傷人 過程有點不婉轉

你卻提醒我存在 明白痛的可能



就這樣 比我勇敢

因為你走了 我走不開



我的愛沒有限制期 就算只是朋友的距離

把我全部的愛留給你 就在你說分手之後

我知道已經來不及 但我也不會去說明

把我全部的愛留給你 就在你說分手之後

說分手之後



我的愛沒有限制期 就算只是朋友的距離

把我全部的愛留給你 就在你說分手之後

我知道已經來不及 但我也不會去說明

把我全部的愛留給你 就在你說分手之後

說分手之後






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛