Skip to main content

Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson, Elvis Presley, Pet Shop Boys


Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind

Lyrics

Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should

Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could

Little things I should have said and done
I never took the time

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times

And I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine

If I make you feel second best
I'm so sorry I was blind

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
Give me, one more chance to keep you satisfied, satisfied

Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time

You were always on my mind
You are always on my mind

Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
Give me, one more chance to keep you satisfied

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could
Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine



Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind




Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind

All of these version are my favorite.


Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛