Skip to main content

丘丘合唱團【就在今夜】Official Lyric Video







就在今夜

演唱:丘丘合唱團

詞曲:邱晨



就在今夜 就在今夜



就在今夜我要悄悄離去

因為你曾經說

你對我不再感覺溫柔

就在今夜我要說一句話

也許你不相信

可是我願你記得這句話

這句話就是我想你

雖然你已經不愛我



就在今夜我要離去

就在今夜一樣想你

雖然心中難過

但面對你的冷漠

只有輕輕留下一句 我想你



就在今夜我要離去

就在今夜一樣想你

雖然心中難過

但面對你的冷漠

只有輕輕留下一句 我想你



就在今夜我要悄悄離去

因為你曾經說

你對我不再感覺溫柔

就在今夜我要說一句話

也許你不相信

可是我願你記得這句話

這句話就是我想你

雖然你已經不愛我



就在今夜我要離去

就在今夜一樣想你

雖然心中難過

但面對你的冷漠

只有輕輕留下一句 我想你



就在今夜我要離去

就在今夜一樣想你

雖然心中難過

但面對你的冷漠

只有輕輕留下一句 我想你



就在今夜我要離去

就在今夜一樣想你

雖然心中難過

但面對你的冷漠

只有輕輕留下一句 我想你



就在今夜我要離去

就在今夜一樣想你

雖然心中難過

但面對你的冷漠

只有輕輕留下一句 我想你



啊......啊......

啊...... 想你想你

嗚...... 我想你



就在今夜我要離去

就在今夜一樣想你

雖然心中難過

但面對你的冷漠

只有輕輕留下一句 我想你

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛