Skip to main content

董事長樂團-愛我你會死 Lethal Lover [ The Chairman Official Music Video ]





6年後才聽到這首歌~那個二胡的搭配,好聽啊!

董事長樂團 愛我你會死


詞/曲:吳永吉

導演:杜文祥


最後一支煙 我就欲來離開

七逃無了時 幸福是啥滋味



我嘸是無愛你 看抉到甲己

放蕩的過去 漂泊算啥咪

茫茫渺渺啊 未來佇叨位



愛我你會死 青春無值錢

看抉到天光 咱攏是黑暗眠

甲意你的香味 麥問我為啥咪

愛我你會死 青春無值錢

風中的蠟燭 捧佇啥的手

習慣這個氣味 就要笑笑乎伊去

後世人再提起



最後一支煙 咱就要來離開

七逃無了時 幸福是啥滋味



藏底我心內暗款的 彼句話

攏無機會 對你坦白 對你來解釋

我就是 一個無情無義 無血無目屎

亡命的人

我嘛知 社會黑暗兄弟無情 路歹行

七逃人的運命 本來就是底賭命

我恨我甲己 愛你永遠抹快活

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛