Skip to main content

成龍 Jackie Chan【壯志在我胸 A vigorous aspiration in my mind】台視「江湖再見」主題曲 Offici...




成龍 Jackie Chan【壯志在我胸 A vigorous aspiration in my mind】台視「江湖再見」主題曲


詞曲 李宗盛

拍拍身上的灰塵 振作疲憊的精神

遠方也許盡是坎坷路 也許要孤孤單單走一程

早就習慣一個人 少人關心少人問

就算無人為我付青春 至少我還保留一份真

拍拍身上的灰塵 振作疲憊的精神

遠方也許盡是坎坷路 也許要孤孤單單走一程

莫笑我是多情種 莫以成敗論英雄

人的遭遇本不同 但有豪情壯志在我胸

嘿喲嘿嘿 嘿喲嘿 管那山高水也深

嘿喲嘿嘿 嘿喲嘿 也不能阻擋我奔前程

嘿喲嘿嘿 嘿喲嘿 茫茫未知的旅程

我要認真面對我的人生

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛