Skip to main content

蘇芮 誰可相依





好懷念啊~小時候的電影,最怕看這種可憐的片了...嗚~

蘇芮 - 誰可相依 - 電影龍的心主題曲



作詞:潘源良

作曲:林敏怡



童年的承諾 未曾忘記過

誰又能 分開你和我

也許是歡樂 也許是憂愁

誰又能 決定去和留



愛 不需任何理由

就像你 注定跟我走

縱然 腳步如此沈重

我只有默默承受

只想走得長久



對你從來無悔也無求

這份愛總讓我頻頻回首

但願能夠永遠陪伴你左右

所有的前途我都抛在腦後



不問我年少 不問我白頭

這份愛 不絕也不休

人情有冷暖 歲月不停留

我和你 患難卻依舊



縱然你我心靈不相通

只要有感情使我們交流

但願能夠永遠陪伴你左右

孤單會融化 當你看著我

笑的時候



Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛