Skip to main content

天使波羅蜜金典藏-曼珠沙華-霹靂版



天使波羅蜜金典藏-曼珠沙華-霹靂版


曲/蓮歌子 詞/四○ 編曲/高立碩 演唱/蓮歌子、歐陽彥慧



曼珠沙華輪守彼岸花 花開三日聊千年情話

隔世飄來身穿紅衣嫁 喚起宿醉清醒又牽掛



花指祈向天 盼不著葉兒臉

秋花冬葉 不容青杉拭珠淚



與君情意濃 惆悵最難懂 醉心風吹送 咫尺來捉弄

緣份不相同 花葉不相逢 春夏情如衷 無緣隔秋冬



魂過忘川 情留世間 幽冥路上 三途河邊

前世記憶 此岸重演 花開花落 又是千年



花指祈向天 盼不著葉兒臉

秋花冬葉 不容青杉拭珠淚



與君情意濃 惆悵最難懂 醉心風吹送 咫尺來捉弄

緣份不相同 花葉不相逢 春夏情如衷 無緣隔秋冬



愛恨離別苦 痴心最難渡 此情不為因果 生死因緣作

願為天上花 曼殊沙華 彼岸花開曼陀羅 感動遍娑婆

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛