Skip to main content

不要怕-瓦其依合(四川涼山彝族山歌) &吉克雋逸版





不要怕-瓦其依合(四川涼山彝族山歌)



歌詞



mu hly pur la. 风起了



ma hxa jjip la. 雨下了



mge qi ci la. 荞叶落了



syr qy syr la vex. 树叶黄了



nyix ke pur la,mu chur pur la.春去秋来



hxie mop pur la vex.心绪起伏



cyp kur cyp vit ox, 时光流转



syp shyr cyp hlep op. 岁月沧桑



ap jie lop, ap jiep lop,



ap jie lop, ap jiep lop,



ap jie lop, ap jiep lop,



ap jie lop ap jie.不要怕 不要怕



ap jie lop ap jie.不要怕 不要怕



ap jie lop ap jie.不要怕 不要怕



mox nyi ap qyp o,无论严寒



cax nyi ap qyp o.或酷暑



hnax nyi tat qyp o,无论伤痛



hnax nyi tat qyp o,无论伤痛



hnax nyi tat qyp o,无论伤痛



shax nyi tat qyp o.或苦难



shax nyi tat qyp o.或苦难



shax nyi tat qyp o.或苦难


中國好聲音(中國之聲)第14期-吉克雋逸《不要怕》



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛