Skip to main content

Bee Gees - You Win Again (1987)





Bee Gees - You Win Again (1987)



Lyrics

I couldn't figure why

You couldn't give me what everybody needs

I shouldn't let you kick me when I'm down

My baby

I find out everybody know

That you've been using me

I'm surprised you

Let me stay around you

One day I'm gonna lift the cover

And look inside your heart

We gotta level before we go

And tear this love apart



There's no fight you can't fight

This battle of love with me

You win again

So little time

We do nothing but compete

There's no life on earth

No other could see me through

You win again

Some never try

But if anybody can, we can

And I'll be, I'll be

Following you



Oh girl, oh girl, oh baby I shake you from now on

I'm gonna break down your defenses

One by one

I'm gonna hit you from all sides

Lay your fortress open wide

Nobody stops this body from taking you



You better beware, I swear

I'm gonna be there one day when you fall

I could never let you cast aside

The greatest love of all



There's no fight you can't fight

This battle of love with me

You win again

So little time

We do nothing but compete

There's no life on earth

No other could see me through

You win again

Some never try

But if anybody can, we can

And I'll be, I'll be, I'll be, I'll be

Following you



Oh girl

You win again

So little time

We do nothing but compete

There's no life on earth

No other could see me through

You win again

Some never try

But if anybody can, we can

And I'll be, I'll be, I'll be, I'll be

Following you

You win again

So little time

We do nothing but compete

There's no life on earth

No other could see me through

You win again

Some never try

But if anybody can, we can



There's no fight you can't fight

This battle of love with me

You win again

So little time

We do nothing but compete

There's no life on earth

No other could see me through

You win again

....



For non-commercial use only.

Data From: LyricFind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛