Skip to main content

Bee Gees - Too Much Heaven (1979)





Bee Gees - Too Much Heaven (1979)

LYRICS 

Nobody gets too much heaven no more

It's much harder to come by

I'm waiting in line

Nobody gets too much love anymore

It's as high as a mountain

And harder to climb

Oh you and me girl

Got a lot of love in store

And it flows through you

And it flows through me

And I love you so much more

Then my life, I can see beyond forever

Everything we are will never die

Loving's such a beautiful thing

Oh you make my world, a summer day

Are you just a dream to fade away

Nobody gets too much heaven no more

It's much harder to come by

I'm waiting in line

Nobody gets too much love anymore

It's as high as a mountain

And harder to climb

You and me girl got a highway to the sky

We can turn away from the night and day

And the tears you had to cry

You're my life

I can see a new tomorrow

Everything we are will never die

Loving's such a beautiful thing

When you are to me, the light above

Made for all to see our precious love

Nobody gets too much heaven no more

It's much harder to come by

I'm waiting in line

Nobody gets too much love anymore

It's as high as a mountain

And harder to climb

Love is such a beautiful thing

You make my world a summer day

Are you just a dream to fade away

Nobody gets too much heaven no more

It's much harder to come by

I'm waiting in line

Nobody gets too much love anymore

It's as wide as a river

And harder to climb

Nobody gets too much heaven no more

It's much harder to come by

I'm waiting in line

Nobody gets too much love anymore

It's as high as a mountain

And harder to climb

Nobody gets too much heaven no more

It's much harder to come by

I'm waiting in line

Nobody gets too much love anymore

It's as high as a mountain

And harder to climb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛