Skip to main content

Bee Gees - I Started A Joke and First Of May





Bee Gees - I Started A Joke and First Of May

Lyrics

I started a joke

我開了個玩笑

which started the whole world crying

讓全世界都哭了起來

but I didn't see

但我卻沒看出

that the joke was on me, oh no

這鬧笑話的原來是我,噢不



I started to cry

我開始哭泣

which started the whole world laughing

這讓全世界都笑了起來

oh, if I'd only seen

啊,願我能早點知道

that the joke was on me.

這鬧笑話的原來是我



I looked at the skies

我仰望著天空

running my hands over my eyes

雙手掩面遮眼

and I fell out of bed, hurting my head

我跌下了床,撞傷了頭

from things that I'd said

全都因為我所說的話



Til I finally died

直到我終於死去

which started the whole world living

這讓全世界都活了起來

oh, if I'd only seen

啊,願我能早點知道

that the joke was on me

這鬧笑話的原來是我



I looked at the skies

我仰望著天空

running my hands over my eyes

雙手掩面遮眼

and I fell out of bed, hurting my head

我跌下了床,撞傷了頭

from things that I'd said

全都因為我所說的話



Til I finally died

直到我終於死去

which started the whole world living

這讓全世界都活了起來

oh, if I'd only seen

啊,願我能早點知道

that the joke was one me

這鬧笑話的原來是我





br />br />
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛