Skip to main content

Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love (1977)


Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love (1977)

Lyrics:


I know your eyes in the morning sun

I feel you touch me in the pouring rain

And the moment that you wander far from me

I want to feel you in my arms again

And you come to me on a summer breeze

Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave

And it's me you need to show



How deep is your love, how deep is your love

How deep is your love?

I really mean to learn

'Cause we're living in a world of fools

Breaking us down when they all should let us be

We belong to you and me



I believe in you

You know the door to my very soul

You're the light in my deepest, darkest hour

You're my savior when I fall

And you may not think I care for you

When you know down inside that I really do

And it's me you need to show



How deep is your love, how deep is your love

How deep is your love?

I really mean to learn

'Cause we're living in a world of fools

Breaking us down when they all should let us be

We belong to you and me



And you come to me on a summer breeze

Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave

And it's me you need to show



How deep is your love, how deep is your love

How deep is your love?

I really mean to learn

'Cause we're living in a world of fools

Breaking us down when they all should let us be

We belong to you and me



How deep is your love, how deep is your love

I really mean to learn

'Cause we're living in a world of fools

Breaking us down when they all should let us be

We belong to you and me



How deep is your love, how deep is your love

I really mean to learn

'Cause we're living in a world of fools

Breaking us down when they all should let us be

We belong to you and me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛