Skip to main content

Bee Gees - Alone (1997)





Bee Gees - Alone (1997)

Lyrics

I was a midnight rider on a cloud of smoke

I could make a woman hang on every single stroke

I was an iron man I had a master plan

But I was alone

I could hear you breathing with a sigh of the wind

I remember how your body started trembling

Oh what a night it's been, and for the state I'm in

I'm still alone

And all the wonders made for the earth

And all the hearts in all creation

Somehow I always end up alone

Always end up alone, always end up alone

So I'll play, I'll wait

'Cause you know that love takes time

Living love between the line

We came (sha la) so close (so far)

Just the beat of a lonely heart

And it's mine, and I don't want to be alone

Well, since I got no message on your answer phone

Since you're busy every minute I just stay at home

I make believe you care, I feel you everywhere

But I'm still alone

I'm on a wheel of fortune with a twist of fate

'Cause I know it isn't heaven is it love or hate

Am I the subject of the pain

Am I the stranger in the rain I am alone

And is there glory there to behold

Maybe it's my imagination another story there to be told

So I play sha la, I'll wait sha la

And I pray it's not too late

We came (sha la) so far (so far)

Just a beat of a lonely heart and it's mi-i-ine

And I don't want to be alone

And all the wonders made for the earth

And all the hearts in all creation

Another story there to be told

So I'll play I'll wait

And I'll pray it's not too late

We can so far

Just the beat of a lonely heart

And it's mine

And I don't want to be alone

Gone but not out of sight

I'm caught in the rain and there's no one home

Face the heat of the night

The one that you love's got a heart that's made of stone

Shine and search for the light

And sooner or later you'll be cruising on your ocean

And clean out of site

I'm caught in the rain and there's no one home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛