Skip to main content

Abba - Super Trouper





Abba - Super Trouper

Lyrics

Super trouper beams are gonna blind me

But I won't feel blue

Like I always do

'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you



I was sick and tired of everything

When I called you last night from Glasgow

All I do is eat and sleep and sing

Wishing every show was the last show (wishing every show was the last show)

So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming (glad to hear you're coming)

Suddenly I feel all right

(And suddenly it's gonna be)

And it's gonna be so different

When I'm on the stage tonight



Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me

Shining like the sun (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Smiling, having fun (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Feeling like a number one

Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me

But I won't feel blue (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Like I always do (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you



Facing twenty thousand of your friends

How can anyone be so lonely

Part of a success that never ends

Still I'm thinking about you only (still I'm thinking about you only)

There are moments when I think I'm going crazy (think I'm going crazy)

But it's gonna be alright

(You'll soon be changing everything)

Everything will be so different

When I'm on the stage tonight



Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me

Shining like the sun (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Smiling, having fun (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Feeling like a number one

Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me

But I won't feel blue (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Like I always do (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you



So I'll be there when you arrive

The sight of you will prove to me I'm still alive

And when you take me in your arms

And hold me tight

I know it's gonna mean so much tonight



Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me

Shining like the sun (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Smiling, having fun (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Feeling like a number one

Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me

But I won't feel blue (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Like I always do (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you



lights are gonna find me

Shining like the sun (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Smiling, having fun (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Feeling like a number one



beams are gonna blind me

But I won't feel blue (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Like I always do (sup-p-per troup-p-per)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛